Here at our practice in Glasgow we regularly have people coming to us for an NHS dental appointment, this is because of the excellent reputation we have built up over the years.
When coming to us for an NHS dental appointment you can expect us to:
- Carry out a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- Explain the treatment options that are available to you and what treatments you can have under the NHS as well as what work can be done privately
- Explain the cost for both NHS and private treatment
- Provide you with a written treatment plan before we carry out dental treatment
- Discuss when you would need to return for a dental check-up
We understand that some patients may be nervous at the thought of seeing a dentist, it is our sole aim to dispel any concerns and completely reassure our patients before any treatment begins.
During an NHS dental appointment our highly trained and friendly team go above and beyond to provide our customers with a unique dental experience.
If you live in the Glasgow area and would like to book an appointment to come into our practice to see one of our dentists then just give us a call. One of our receptionists will then discuss our available appointments and will get you booked in at a time that is most convenient for you.